~~~ Hip Hip Hooray * My PCE Reveal ~~~

that is one pretty bag, the pearl pink is TDF..er, I mean, it's OK...so says she that loathes pink

IF i liked pink, this would be the color i like LOL but you are NOT making me like pink...not at all...no way...nah ah...ok...mayyybbeee...just a little

I love the view out of your backyard! it looks so peaceful and amazing, something i'd be dreaming about when buying another house ;) Of course, your pink pearl parker is BEAUTIFUL as well ;) I love pearl colors... strange how my taste changes, last week i didn't like parkers, now that PCE is over and i see your pics, I m actually keeping her in my mind more and more....lol

Pink Pearl leather Hippie in the smaller size!

Indirect sunlight
IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

Full Sun
IMG_4513.jpg

Close up - full sun
IMG_4514.jpg
L
JUST LOVE your new pretty pink Hippie!!! Congrats, and I'm just a wheee jealous:girlsigh:

that is one pretty bag, the pearl pink is TDF..er, I mean, it's OK...so says she that loathes pink

IF i liked pink, this would be the color i like LOL but you are NOT making me like pink...not at all...no way...nah ah...ok...mayyybbeee...just a little

You're funny! :biggrin:
:choochoo: Get on board! It's not that pink. You can just call it Pearl if you want to. lol