hip, hip hooray for my new b-bags

1. at last, the long-awaited photos are here for the PF world to see :love:

introducing miss emerald purse, miss grey day hobo & miss black twiggy:

DSCF2040 rev.jpg DSCF2058 rev.jpg DSCF2053 rev.jpg
  2. Wow! Now thats what I call shopping! Beautiful, congrats!

3. Beautiful bags! Love them all! Congrats on your purchases! Did you get these through the Sherise sale?

4. thanks so much gals :smile: ...i was very naughty indeed...the twiggy came 1st, then the purse, then the hobo...i got them all @ the balenciaga store in nyc...and i blame PF for all of them except the twiggy (which i had my :heart: set on for 3 years before buying)...i think the moral of this story is, if you reeeeeeeeally, really want something, go & get it...waiting only makes the heart grow fonder & more desperate...after 3 years of denying myself the twiggy, just 1 b-bag wouldn't do anymore :rolleyes:

5. Wow! Now that is some serious shopping! Congratulations- they are fabulous!

6. wow, gorgeous colors.

7. Yes Congratulations on ALL of your new bags THEY ARE great..I love all the styles & colors..now the hard Part will be WHICH ONE WILL GO OUT WITH YOU for the FIRST time LOL

8. now you've got one for each year! pretty, congratulations! :smile:

9. well, i was using the twiggy everyday since i got it 1st...but i'm using the purse now since it's the perfect bag to take to work :smile: ...i haven't debuted the day hobo yet...maybe this weekend will be it's 1st venture into the outside world :rolleyes:

10. lol, that's sooooooooooooooooooo true byMiMi :roflmfao:

11. I love the colors sooo much! They are all great bags!

12. wow three bbags :yes: i love your day hobo i just cant wear one im too short to pull it off :rolleyes: congrats !:roflmfao:

13. oh no kaka, i'm sure you're not too short for the hobo...i'm only 5'2 & it's just perfect on me...the only thing is, i had to go for a lighter color...the brighter, darker colors were too overwhelming on me in this style :smile:

14. Congrats on the triplets! They're all beautiful! :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. alabama were almost the same size lol im 5'1 :biggrin: can you pls post a photo using the day bag i really like your grey :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice