Himalaya Croc Kelly

TammyD

Rising Star
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
I'm crazy about the Himalaya!
Seen enough Birkins, but hardly any of the Kelly (except one in the FSH show window last Fall). Might anyone of you ladies have one of these elusive kellys?

I think Kimbee from Asians with Hermes thread has one but not sure. Let me see if I can find her picture :smile:

oops, it is not Kimbee who has the himalayan croc kelly it is another lady. Kimbee has the ombre lizzie kelly.

There is an action picture of the himalayan croc kelly somewhere :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thank you all! That's the thing, there are plenty of Himalaya Birkins, but so few kellys. There was a picture by Frippone on a greige Himalaya Kelly but I'm looking for the original white/grey one. It's super duper rare!

Why don't you try ordering it TammyD?

If you havent asked your SA yet, I'm sure it doesnt hurt to ;)

I totally understand what it feels like to want something that seems impossible. I think H should make Leopard print bags :love:

I have to say that when I saw that Kelly ooooo was it perfect !!!!!!! I find the hardware like a perfect morrocan arch complicated but perfect and the way the croc shows the symmetry I find it so much better looking than the birkin.

Jen_910, I'm not concerned about ordering at all. I just want to know if someone has it so I have an idea how it looks like before taking the plunge :smile:

Thank you all! That's the thing, there are plenty of Himalaya Birkins, but so few kellys. There was a picture by Frippone on a greige Himalaya Kelly but I'm looking for the original white/grey one. It's super duper rare!

TammyD: I have seen a picture of the himalaya kelly somewhere before. It might be in the socialite thread. I only remember seeing it once. :smile:

TammyD: I have seen a picture of the himalaya kelly somewhere before. It might be in the socialite thread. I only remember seeing it once. :smile:

attachment.php

Oh sorry :smile:. I get it! It's within a very near reach? You're so lucky :smile:.

I hope you get it and please show us here! I have yet to see such an exotic/beautiful bag :nuts:

Jen_910, I'm not concerned about ordering at all. I just want to know if someone has it so I have an idea how it looks like before taking the plunge :smile: