Hiltn Head outlet was good to me!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Hilton Head this weekend with my husband and two boys. Got this bag in black for $199 [​IMG] and I got the lion keyfob for $16[​IMG] I had a really good time. The pool and the beach were heavenly. I borrowed both pictures from the net.

2. Great stuff--I love everything! Enjoy!

3. i got some great things there last time i was there!!They have a good selection.My parents live in Hilton Head so I go there alot

4. We will be going back the week after Christmas so I am going to be saving for a great buy then. I am limiting myself to leather outlet purchases, unless I am buying accessories. Hilton Head is a great vacation spot. We try to go twice a year. My husband is originally from Beaufort, SC and he is a coastal boy.

5. Oh yes...it was VERY good to you!! Congrats!!

6. Oooh! That bag is pretty and I've been looking for the lion, and at such a great price too! *jealous*

7. I have already switched out my stuff from another Coach "work bag" into this one. The leather is so light and buttery. I really am on a ban unless I go to an outlet BEFORE Christmas. I now have 11 Coach bags. I want a diverse leather collection, but I do not want so many that I forget what I have in my closet. I have written down the name of each bag in my agenda since they are all in dust bags. And, I have made a ziplock bag my Coach receipt bag in my dresser so if I have any problems with one of my "investments" I can return/exchange without any drama.

8. Wow! You got some great deals! Congrats

9. I love that bag! I really wish I could go to the outlet... :girlsigh:

10. I adore Hilton Head!!! I am glad you got a nice little haul. Very cute.

11. I just love that little lion!! Is he going on that pretty new bag? Very nice!

12. great buys!

13. nice!

14. I actually switched out my keys from a red Brighton keyring I had been carrying for the last three years. I chose the lion because I am a Clemson tiger graduate. I try to make Coach work for me any way I can!!!!!!:shame:

15. Great deals. Love you bag.