Hiltn Head outlet was good to me!!!!!

neatrivers

Dec 19, 2006
I went to Hilton Head this weekend with my husband and two boys. Got this bag in black for $199 and I got the lion keyfob for $16
2007_0715MyCoachCollection070083.jpg
I had a really good time. The pool and the beach were heavenly. I borrowed both pictures from the net.

We will be going back the week after Christmas so I am going to be saving for a great buy then. I am limiting myself to leather outlet purchases, unless I am buying accessories. Hilton Head is a great vacation spot. We try to go twice a year. My husband is originally from Beaufort, SC and he is a coastal boy.

I have already switched out my stuff from another Coach "work bag" into this one. The leather is so light and buttery. I really am on a ban unless I go to an outlet BEFORE Christmas. I now have 11 Coach bags. I want a diverse leather collection, but I do not want so many that I forget what I have in my closet. I have written down the name of each bag in my agenda since they are all in dust bags. And, I have made a ziplock bag my Coach receipt bag in my dresser so if I have any problems with one of my "investments" I can return/exchange without any drama.

I actually switched out my keys from a red Brighton keyring I had been carrying for the last three years. I chose the lion because I am a Clemson tiger graduate. I try to make Coach work for me any way I can!!!!!!:shame: