Hillier at aritzia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I was looking to purchase my first MBMJ bag within the next 2 weeks for an early birthday present to myself but I am not sure of the prices.I am looking to get a hillier in black or aluminum grey.I want to know the prices for the small and the large at aritzia. I called them and they said its 478.00 for the small but then a friend said its 398.00 so now im confused.Can someone please help me out?

Thanks Diaz.

2. #2 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  3. Nope, it's $478 Canadian at Aritzia the last time I checked. For some reason, they like to add almost $100 to all US prices even though our exchange rate is nearly 1:1.
    The large one is $598 cdn or something to that effect, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope that helps!

4. You can order online through Nordstroms. If you select international shopping at the bottom of the page, you can select CDN currency. The small hillier is about $433 CDN on their site, shipping for me in Ontario was about $22 and duties and taxes (which are included in the final price) were about $56. So in total it comes to $513 CDN which is still less than what you'd pay at Aritzia!

5. I definitely wouldn't buy MbMJ from Aritzia. I remember during the boxing week sale last December, they only took $50 off? Not too sure. But the sale price at Aritzia was still higher than what you'd pay buying it online.

6. this is why i never purchase my mbmjs at local stores even if i can pick them up in half an hour (drive from my house to the store). have you tried nm? they offer free ship and takes care of duty for you so all you have to do is sit and wait. ;)

7. When I was at the Aritzia store in Yorkdale Mall in Toronto about 3 weeks ago the large Hillier was on sale for $398. Which I thought was pretty good. They only have it in the green colour. I don't know if it's been marked down any further. You may want to call their Sherway store too, they had four Hilliers left and no one was even looking at them so they may still be there.

8. No more Hillier at Aritzia , they only have the new season's bags.