Hilary Swank

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am glad they never had children. As a child of divorce, I must say that it's a *****.

2. So, another Hollywood marriage bites the dust. There have been so many break-up reports lately that I am unfazed by it all.

Quite frankly, celebs change mates as they do underwears so I am not surprised. Honestly, I never cared for this mix-match couple anyway.

I am amazed Brit and Kevin are still married. She probably is doing the Whitney Houston-Bobby Brown thing where she knows everyone thinks he is no good but is trying to stay in the relationship to try to prove everyone wrong. It's just a matter of time...

3. This is sad. They are so cute together!

4. That really sucks! They were so cute together too. :sad2:

5. hilary swank---damn look at her body :nuts:

[​IMG]

6. Dang! That is hot! OK... time for me to hit the gym...

7. OMGaawwwd.
    *removes the piece of donut from her mouth*

Why is life so unfair?!?!?!?! *sniffle*

She looks brill...must-start-working-out

8. WOW, she is amazing. I am not even jealous by the body, more like in awe and so inspired by her.

9. HOTNESSSSSSSSSS:wtf::wtf::wtf:

10. She does look fantastic. Yes, must start back exercising.......................

11. Egawds...wow.....she looks unbelievable!

12. I might as well keep eating my donut, because I can't turn back the clock! She's YOUNG. 'Nuff said!

13. LMAO

I'm with you, notblushing!

14. Wow, she looks amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice