Hilary & Joel (of Good Charlotte)

wow, they still look really sweet together! for some reason i just hope it doesnt turn out to be another jess and nick... but then again Hil and Joel are quiet hollywood people!!! (i still think joel is a hottie) hehehe!

Cute couple for sure. Boys that look like that are sexxy to me ;)

As far as her teeth, yeah thats too bad :sad2: I always picture some horse, like a cartoon horse with big white chompers.

I saw an interview on Much Music where she talked about how she had to get the veneers in some small town in the middle of the night while she was on tour because she chipped her tooth during a concert by hitting it against her mike. You think she'd get them fixed/redone though--they look terrible.
They are a cute couple though.

avery said:
I saw an interview on Much Music where she talked about how she had to get the veneers in some small town in the middle of the night while she was on tour because she chipped her tooth during a concert by hitting it against her mike. You think she'd get them fixed/redone though--they look terrible.
They are a cute couple though.

That doesn't make sense! When you chip a tooth, you get it fixed with a tooth-colored material (composite). Apparently, she had all her front teeth done??? Hmm strange