Hilary & Joel (of Good Charlotte)

1. I didnt even know they were dating until this afternoon. Now that shes 18 their 8 year age difference doesnt really make a difference. I think it's sweet :] I thought this article on them was really sweet too.

6.jpg 010306_duff_madden180.jpg 20060107hilaryjoel.jpg duffmadsen.jpg 82632186_33833fcf68_o.jpg Joel.Madden.Hilary.Duff.jpg joel_et_hilary.jpg
  2. Man, her teeth still bug me.
    Their body language is very connected, they seem like a cute couple.

3. I think they are super cute! But ya her teeth were much better before her terrible horse veniers!

4. They are SO cute! I hope they last! :love:

5. I was never a fan of her until recently! LOVE her now!!!

6. they look really happy together.

7. :lol::lol::lol: ditto about the teeth. Gotta agree they do look cute together

8. I love them as a couple, I also love how he will hold her purse. My boyfriend wont even go near my purse, let alone carry it! lol:biggrin:

82632186_33833fcf68_o.jpg
  9. do you have a before and after pics? the teeth looks fine to me

10. They always look so cute together. I hope they'll last.

11. YOU SAID IT!!! My DH wouldn't be caught dead with my purse in his hand!!! LV or NOT!!!:lol:

12. Haha. That is so sweet of Joel, I love that picture. Look at him, he looks completely happy carrying it for her too. AW :heart:33

13. I just wish she'd eat a hamburger...she's so skinny!!!

14. My DH won''t carrry my bag either !!

15. Check out this video (its on the left) - the way hes always hugging her and staring at her is sweet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice