Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff Hits The Gym In Toluca Lake, Oct 19:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: EyePrime
I picked up this scarf at Nordies today!

Pregnant Hilary Duff keeps active by attending Pilates with sister Hailey... and keeps her bump hidden in a baggy T-shirt

She is getting ready for her very first baby, so Hilary Duff is taking all measures to make sure she's in perfect pregnancy health.
The 24-year-old was spotted leaving a Pilates class with her sister Hailey in Toluca Lake today.
By helping build core muscles, the body conditioning exercise is said to aid when it comes to a delivery of a baby.

The actress somewhat kept her baby bump hidden under not one but two t-shirts, which she paired with some black leggings.
She accessorised with some flip-flops and a handbag by the super luxe label Goyard.
With barely any make-up on her complexion, Hilary was glowing with pregnancy health and she kept herself refreshed with a canister of water.
Her older sister wore a similar outfit, sporting a a white vest also paired with black leggings, but paired the look with some tasseled boots.

At just four months along Hilary has said she is finding her pregnancy 'super easy' and revealed plans for after the birth of her baby boy.
As well as getting back into the recording studio the actress has plans to pen another novel.
'I want to get into the studio,' the actress and singer told E! Online.
'I want to start recording. Even if I just mess around and kind of get myself in the swing of it. Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record so I still want to do that.'

'I have like four dogs so I have this funny story in my head about their whole dynamic together living in the same house, she said.
Hilary said her husband, NHL star Mike Comrie, was thrilled with the pregnancy.
At her appearance on Ellen DeGeneres chat show Hilary said: 'I feel great, actually. It's been super easy. It's kind of like a little alien has taken over your body. You just don't quite feel normal.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: DailyMail

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 939
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg