Hilary Duff Style Thread

1. Most of the time I think Hilary D.'s style is a smidge on the bland side - she always looks nice, but she doesn't dress in a particularly interesting way, IMO.

HOWEVER, I love.love.love the way she wears her scarves! She always has them draped in fab ways, and the scarves are gorgeous.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. A few more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Great thread Iris Cole!!! I have never noticed before but you are right!! She has some fabulous scarves!!! I love the way she tied this one and I love the color!!!:tup:

8. Oh wow... she DOES have great scarves! Thanks so much for starting this thread. I'm starting to really get into scarves as well!

9. I just noticed from your pics that she wears alot of scarves !! haha

it looks so cool on her, she rocks them

10. Shes on the cover of the latest Peaople style guide and she says" they're my shopping weakness! I probably have 60! I look for great prints and different textures.

11. Great thread!

I love scarves and Hilary's collection is gorgeous!

12. Love this thread! Her scarves really add to her outfits. I actually think they're very laid back and comfy looking. :smile:

13. Great thread! I've always admired her scarves. Love this look (and bag):

[​IMG]

14. she has GREAT style! love her!

15. I never noticed before, but you are absolutely right. I love her accessories also. Similar to my style- simple outfits with noticeable earrings and bangles. I have a few scarves, I think I'll add some more.