Hilarious response from Ebayer

It probably had to due with a lawsuit a few years back... Proctor and gamble was suing Juicy to change the intitials around to G&P or vice versa.. I can't remember the exact details other than there was a lawsuit between both company's...

Yeah I agree. Proctor and Gamble was suing Juicy for their P&G logo so they made them change it to G&P.
Anyway, I'm thinking she got her details just slightly screwed up *sarcasm* Lol.

Here's her exact "so-called" question. I think you're right, she's definitely trolling.

"All juicy bag has P and G now G and P If you know a lot about the Juicy P and G is Proctor and Gamble. If it is not authenic then it will not have. They all have a mirror with a specific stitching. Also anything juicy is 100% returnable because they back their product. If it is fake then no one accepts returns. I was really hoping this was authenic but if you dont have a mirror or the incscription then it seems sketchy also I noticed you do not return. That is a lot of money and I dont pay $425 for a fake. Neiman marcus had the bag on sale this past month for $385 Thanks"

You've got to be kidding me? Had this person looked at the site? Maybe she's trapped in her house and needs things to occupy her. Too funny! I had someone e-mail me about a King Baby necklace on which I was bidding to say it was fake--I had the seller spinning a little when I told her this, and she was really good about it. Ebay seems like such a strange universe. I keep learning more and more about ways people can dupe and harass one.

Oh! By the way, I once tried to buy a Juicy bag on Ebay, and it was a fake. How did I know? The emblem on the front was upside down--the seller insisted that it was real. Unbelievable. . .