hilarious ebay bbag auction

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
5,181
8
SF Bay Area
Cristina said:
That thing looks like it's been run over by a truck :blink:

The bag, not the poodle :P
I was thinking the same thing! How on earth did that bag get in that bad of a shape, poodle included! Especially considering the doggie damage looks localized to the handle. Maybe it rolled with it outside or something too.
 

myndolyn

Member
Feb 16, 2006
21
0
hahahhahah i saw that this morning! looks more like a pack of rabid wolves attacked that bag rather than one little poodle.... thats some weird stuff there what is up with that bag
 

LondonBrat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2005
1,472
1
39
London- UK
You know what? I know how a bag can get into such a terrible state! Infact the exact same bag!

I have (ok had, now i can't really call it have) a sky blue hobo and I went to boujis, because my friend insisted (i hate the club). I was dressed in flats and a hobo bag, not terribly clubby.
So anyway, i put my bag where everyone puts their coats, behind the table we had booked. A while later more people came, thingsgot moved around, more jackets more bags.
So i'm dancing on the couch nd i smell something burning. Yes, I SMELL it! From the corner of my eye I see a flash and something is on fire!
My then boyf's jacket and my bag!
His jacket was completely torched. My bag, my lovely dear bag, has a burnt whole going through the front pocket!. It's still usable, nothing has happened to the bag its self. I had it cleaned and now just the front pockets zipper is not in working order and gapes a little.

I kept going roung that night saying my bag blew up!

Maybe its the curse of sky blue hobo bags!?!?!
 

mlertpac

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
672
1
LondonBrat said:
I kept going roung that night saying my bag blew up!

Maybe its the curse of sky blue hobo bags!?!?!
Haha! Awesome story. I'm so sorry that happened to your bag! I've had ok luck with my sky blue hobo.. maybe it's because I don't take it out much in fear of getting it dirty. Hehe.
 

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
5,181
8
SF Bay Area
LondonBrat said:
I have (ok had, now i can't really call it have) a sky blue hobo and I went to boujis, because my friend insisted (i hate the club). I was dressed in flats and a hobo bag, not terribly clubby.
So anyway, i put my bag where everyone puts their coats, behind the table we had booked. A while later more people came, thingsgot moved around, more jackets more bags.
So i'm dancing on the couch nd i smell something burning. Yes, I SMELL it! From the corner of my eye I see a flash and something is on fire!

Maybe its the curse of sky blue hobo bags!?!?!
That is so funny and tragic at the same time! I probably would have wigged out or something! Atleast the bag is still usable, but how traumatic!
 

LondonBrat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2005
1,472
1
39
London- UK
BalenciagaLove said:
That is so funny and tragic at the same time! I probably would have wigged out or something! Atleast the bag is still usable, but how traumatic!
Oh, the bag is still useable, I hung a huge charm on it.
But to make my self feel better I bought a caramel day!

I wonder if i could sell tthe sky blue? It's not half as bad as the one eaten by the dog!
 

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
5,181
8
SF Bay Area
LondonBrat said:
Oh, the bag is still useable, I hung a huge charm on it.
But to make my self feel better I bought a caramel day!

I wonder if i could sell tthe sky blue? It's not half as bad as the one eaten by the dog!
Well, atleast you know someone is going to bid on it! :lol: