HILARIOUS Disney Christmas!!! NOT FOR KIDS!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
You have to understand that my parents neighborhood, especially our street, goes a little decoration crazy around the Holidays. This one house down the street goes ALL out... strings of lights up and down their grass, 101 dalmations (actually one hundred and one!), blow ups everywhere, etc. It is over the top during the day- but they do really sweet things at night for kids. For example they had Santa there tonight and elves.

Anyhow, tonight I was walking my dog and noticed Winnie the Pooh and Tigger had something weird going on. It was awfully HILARIOUS- but just wrong on so many levels that I even saw it and thought of it. But really, if you saw what I saw, you would go home get your camera and take a picture too!!! :roflmfao: :rolleyes: :P What do you think?!?!

poohandtigger.jpg

^ You have NO idea. I was with my mom and she looked at me blank faced and said "What did I do wrong with you that makes you think of that?!"

:shame:

But I couldn't help it!!

^ You have NO idea. I was with my mom and she looked at me blank faced and said "What did I do wrong with you that makes you think of that?!"

:shame:

But I couldn't help it!!

That is a perfect mom question. Tell her it's what she did right that makes you think that!!

She gave me a sick mind that is not naive! HAHA... I had to take my older brother to show him too... :roflmfao:

He also remarked "Who sits there and thinks of that, that takes some thinking time"