HigHtecH for iPhone 5/5S

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!
    I'm new to this sub forum (I usually hang around at Louis Vuitton).
    I was thinking about buying a Hermés phone cover to my iPhone 5, I saw one while browsing their website (check link below). The thing is that I can't visualize how this cover works/looks on a iPhone. I'm quite confused about the design. :upsidedown:
    Can anyone describe this for me or post a photo of your own? I would be very greatful :smile:
    TIA and have a nice day!
    http://sweden.hermes.com/leather/hightech/for-phones/iphoner-5/ecover-60619.html

2. If it's the cover I have seen in stores, it's kind of odd - like a half sleeve. To be honest I don't think it's very practical. I've never bought an H iPhone cover as I (and Apple) change phones too often :smile:

3. Agree

4. + 1!

5. Totally agree! Apple makes small changes in iPhones often enough that previous cases just don't work. Frankly, I have never felt the need for a case on my iPhone - it fits in its own little pocket inside my Kelly - even holds the lovely suede cleaning cloth they gave with the very first iPhone.

6. Thanks for your respons! Yes it really looks odd, couldn't wrap my head around it 😁