Highrise Pebbled Borough - Reveal

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
I love the look of the Borough collection, but I found the medium satchel a bit too big and the mini a bit too small. This shoulder bag version is PERFECT! The style # is 30472 and the price is $358. It's unique because the strap is vachetta and it's adjustable to use cross-body or as a shoulder bag.

I am in love :love:

Attachments

• hb1.jpg
    hb1.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 2,738
Thank you for your reveal and mod shots. This looks great and is a nice option to have in size, function and price to the regular borough. Do you happen to know the dimensions? It looks as though there is one top zip and then when you open the bag there is a middle zippered section? Did they mention any other colors will be available?
It looks great on you!

Congrats - looks so very nice on you!!!!

Nice! I didn't even know this bag existed! Thanks for the reveal and all of the awesome pics! You look great!

This bag is gorgeous and looks great on you! I've been waiting to see one..thanks so much for posting pics! Enjoy.

congrats!! that's a great looking bag and you wear it well! love the vachetta!

Thank you ladies :biggrin:

Thank you for your reveal and mod shots. This looks great and is a nice option to have in size, function and price to the regular borough. Do you happen to know the dimensions? It looks as though there is one top zip and then when you open the bag there is a middle zippered section? Did they mention any other colors will be available?
It looks great on you!

Yes, there is one top zip and then the inside has a middle zippered section. They don't have any other color info yet - I am hoping for the Washed Chambray. I just measured it myself and it's approx 11W x 8.5H x 2.5D.