Highness or Daf

jacquelyn1210

jacquelyn
Jan 2, 2012
Hey CL lovers! does anyone know if the highness fit exactly like the daf's. I have tried on dafs many times in hopes they look better, but they always look too clunky on me! Are the highness exactly the same just peep toe or are they a little different? Either way, worth another try because I can't stop thinking about the highness :smile:
I looked on the CL website and compared the two and the measurements were exactly the same so I'm thinking that the only difference is the open toe. Wasn't sure if maybe someone had both pairs or any advice
Here is me trying on bye bye 160's (which I wind up purchasing although as you can tell the daf is right in front of me because I tried to make them work on me!) ps don't ask, I had no idea my friends were snapping pictures of me looking like a nut with all those boxes around me, but I was in heaven :smile:

Attachments

• image-3746588089.png
    image-3746588089.png
    651.5 KB · Views: 585
Sorry I don't have a picture of me in the daf's at the time I just thought they didn't look right on my foot and wasn't even aware pictures were being snapped haha but I fall more in love with highness/daf every time I look at them :heart:

TIA

From what I have seen of the highness on tpf, they look even more clunky than the daff on - and since you said its the clunky look that was putting you off buying the daffs, I think this would be a definate try before you buy situation. I think imo the daff actually looks more girly and elegant than the highness, but it really up to yourself :smile:

I prefer the look of the Highness I have never tried either but I think the Bianca looks clunky on me so I guessed the Daff would too!? Although I do love the Daffs and need to try them on to confirm!