high waisted skirts?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. what do you all think of high-waisted skirts? are they a fashion do or a huge don't?? :confused1:

i thought that i would never like anything high waisted but this one kinda appeals to me :Push:

[​IMG]

if you have worn this type of look before, could you tell me what kind of body-type this would work on and if it's versatile at all? i can't seem to decide if i really like this look or not :confused1::P:confused1:

2. I love high-waisted pencil skirts! I looks very feminine in my opinion.
    I think it's better for X-type figures.

3. I like high waisted pencil skirts!! I also like the one on top because its very feminine. I say GO FOR IT!!

4. I like high waisted pencil skirts too.

5. I think some people could pull it off but I would look horrendous!

6. I love high-waisted skirts. I'm not crazy about that one, to be honest, but I think that's just me. I like high-waisted skirts to be pretty structured. Pencil skirts, I guess.

7. I love them -- but I agree with nerdphanie. I prefer them to have more structure.

8. Very sophisitcated in an understated way. I like the look a lot, but am too short to wear it.

9. They do not work on everybody, my opinion is if you are short waisted its a definite DONT !!! I do like picture of the skirt you provided, as apposed to pencil high waisted skirts which i personally don't like.

10. I only like the high waisted skirts that are very poofy and playful. So no pencil skirts for me.

11. I love them! I think it's important to have a perfectly flat belly, though -- otherwise, the person risks having a "pregnant" lump.

12. I wear my skirts up around my belly button not as high up as that image

honeslty i prefer it to having skirt feel as thought at the toip is going to show my underwear

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice