High Waisted skirt Inspiration

louisa991

O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
ive recently just bought these 2 skirts
but i dont know how to wear it.... i want to try to dress it down because i usually go to school and shopping.. so not really too formal...
please help me guys! please maybe post some pictures!!

serve.asp
serve.asp

Ashley Olsen wore one with a simple white tee and she looked great. You could wear flats instead of heels too. I just have to find that picture. I guess Mary Kate did too but with a black one.

teenv~0.jpg

mkaeuphoria.net

hmm for the one on the left, if you don't mind midriff bearing you can try this:
ep83_carrie_street.jpg

And if you are not so in love with the colors, if I wore this I would wear a black tube top/bra with a loose fitting blouse.

a really pretty flowery tank top, I got one for only $12.99 at target, but i can't find an image of it online (designed by jovovich-hawk) with a loose fitting blouse, basically anything over a loose fitting blouse would be cute!

sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone know where to get a skirt like the one MK has (the grey one) i looked at it and fell in love!
i know its so cute! someone in the celeb style section solved it. i think it was alaia. i wanna find something like this but cheaper. if anyone knows...

ive recently just bought these 2 skirts
but i dont know how to wear it.... i want to try to dress it down because i usually go to school and shopping.. so not really too formal...
please help me guys! please maybe post some pictures!!

serve.asp
serve.asp
I don't know how you would be able to dress these skirts down enough wear to class (especially the 1st one since it's short) becuase they are tightfitting. Maybe jewelled sandals/flip-flops would make it look more casual :shrugs: