High Society

flashy.stems

Hermès Hottie
Jun 17, 2009
I did a search and couldn't find a thread on this yet, and it starts tonight!

High Society
Who else is going to watch? I love reality TV about people who are well off. I love the drama and all the fancy things. It amazes me how people who are meant to be so classy can be so immature and bratty.. LOVE IT!

I love anything to do with designer duds, handbags, shoes, nice cars, big houses and NEW YORK!

I've got my PVR set.

I did a search and couldn't find a thread on this yet, and it starts tonight!

High Society
Who else is going to watch? I love reality TV about people who are well off. I love the drama and all the fancy things. It amazes me how people who are meant to be so classy can be so immature and bratty.. LOVE IT!

I love anything to do with designer duds, handbags, shoes, nice cars, big houses and NEW YORK!

I've got my PVR set.

what channel?! what time?!?!

They're probably hoping all the Gossip Girl fans will watch this too...that worked for me! I think it's on right now, but I'm watching the Real Housewives of OC reunion, so I'll have to find it online later..I definitely want to watch!

flsurfergirl3, sorry i didn't get back to you in time.. i was watching it too :smile:
tinsley is soo unbelievably gorgeous, she needs to fix her bangs though. and wow, soo sad about her marraige :S he was such a gem, it seemed. cw has all the good shows these days :heart:

trueshoelove2, it was so good, let me know what you think after you watch it! it's so raw! i have the RHW reunion PVR'd too :smile: love it!

i thought the first episode of "high society" rocked, but i wish it was an hour long instead of half.. too short! i like paul and i hate that ugly girl that hates on him, i don't remember her name. how can she go on about her looks, look at her! oy vey.. and she's such a bad person. i like dabney too.. she's soo pretty.. wow those two sisters got great genes..

p.s. their mom is scary.

LOL. I like how before Olivia palermo was on the city, Tinsley and her posse of friends where all against anything to do with common media. Now, she got her own show!

Oh how lovely.

I found this to be more entertaining than I expected. These people in their 30s are so immature.

She and her sister seem alright but um why would they want everyone to know the bff is a racist. I would keep her in the background.

I have never had a drink thrown in my face before but the other friend acted like it was acid.

Oh and I didn't see any tears coming out of her eyes when she was crying on her bed.

I found this to be more entertaining than I expected. These people in their 30s are so immature.

She and her sister seem alright but um why would they want everyone to know the bff is a racist. I would keep her in the background.

I have never had a drink thrown in my face before but the other friend acted like it was acid.

Oh and I didn't see any tears coming out of her eyes when she was crying on her bed.

ya that was weird. alex seems super respectable and down to earth (i might be eating my words later on in the season..) so i'm not sure why she overreacted. assuming she did, since i too have never had a drink thrown in my face. maybe she was drunk and overly emotional?

I am all over this show. Wow. And that one girl- the one thats so rich-her mom has never worked a day in her life- she herself has never had to work a day in her life- the one who is a racist and wants to work in the fashion world- not for the money, just because- this girl is going to be very interesting to watch. Like GLAMOURDOLL said, I to love these "reality" shows of well off people. Even though I'm 34 I loved NYC PREP and of coarse all the bravo Housewives shows. One thing though, that DEVORA gets around! I saw her in RHONYC and NYC Prep and now High Society. I know I know, same producers but this chick loves to flaunt her life. Can't wait till next week.