High on the unbeatable Darwin smell :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got a little oak Ant today and OMG I can't stop just inhale the lovely smell of it! Maybe I can manage to get myself together and start looking at it too in a while... But for now I have it too close to my nose :smile:
    Love the old Darwin!!!

2. You can't beat that leather smell, can you? :lol:

Congratulations on a gorgeous buy!

3. That's exactly what got me hooked: the smell of my vanilla Alana :faint:
    Congrats on getting your fix!

4. Yeah...congrats :yahoo:

5. Count me in! I just have to sniff my choc tooled Bays now and then, it's lovely! :biggrin:

6. I can totally relate to your post, Mymlan - congrats! And it's strange, but I think oak has the darwinny-est smell of all!

7. Mmmmmm - me too! Love it!

8. It's just heaven:love:

9. I must be careful, as sometimes I catch myself "sniffing" the insdie of my new oak Bays when I'm out and about. I'm sure others think I'm crazy...

10. An oak Ant is a lovely addition to your collection. When I've left mine in the dining room overnight, I get a lovely whiff when I walk past them in the morning!! Better than any coffee imo!

11. Really? I bought an oak tooled Bays from ebay and i think she would come today, cannot wait to smell her mmmm :biggrin:
    I have an Apple Bays in Antique Glade which I already like her smell very much :graucho:

12. Oh yes, it's a lovely scent! I love giving an old Darwin beauty a spa treatment just so I can enjoy the smell of the leather!

13. I totally agree, the smell of my Darwin Choc Blenham is the same.:drool:

14. Darwin is the best smell, closely followed by NVT.

15. Mymlam, congrats on your purchase!

Would you mind telling me what bag is that in your avatar? It looks stunning!

C ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice