High on the unbeatable Darwin smell :)

mymlan

Nov 25, 2007
Got a little oak Ant today and OMG I can't stop just inhale the lovely smell of it! Maybe I can manage to get myself together and start looking at it too in a while... But for now I have it too close to my nose :smile:
Love the old Darwin!!!

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
I can totally relate to your post, Mymlan - congrats! And it's strange, but I think oak has the darwinny-est smell of all!

travelbliss

~OnTheBeach LV enthusiast depuis 1987~
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
~ LV by the sea ~
I must be careful, as sometimes I catch myself "sniffing" the insdie of my new oak Bays when I'm out and about. I'm sure others think I'm crazy...

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
An oak Ant is a lovely addition to your collection. When I've left mine in the dining room overnight, I get a lovely whiff when I walk past them in the morning!! Better than any coffee imo!

bagloverno

Oct 23, 2010
Norway
Really? I bought an oak tooled Bays from ebay and i think she would come today, cannot wait to smell her mmmm :biggrin:
I have an Apple Bays in Antique Glade which I already like her smell very much :graucho:
I can totally relate to your post, Mymlan - congrats! And it's strange, but I think oak has the darwinny-est smell of all!

Cacau

Jul 16, 2010
Mymlam, congrats on your purchase!

Would you mind telling me what bag is that in your avatar? It looks stunning!

C ;)