High End Swap Box Round 4

I made my picks...
- Clinique and MAC concealers: I really enjoy testing out different concealer formulas, so I was very pleased to find TWO in the box that I'd been eyeing in-store!
- Laura Mercier Radiance Primer: I love the hydrating formula so wanted to give this one a try, too
- Cargo Beachblush: Really enjoy Cargo blushes and this one seems nice for summertime
- Mirabella blush duo: Never tried this brand before but I was kind of suckered in by the nice packaging. They seem very pigmented but blendable
- Minis: Balm blush and Coastal Scents eyeshadows. I'm guessing these came from a subscription box but TBH I thought they'd be perfect to leave in my purse for days when I need SOME touch up of color but I don't have a makeup bag handy
- Samples: the Tatcha powder that so many people talk about and I haven't tried yet, as well as Clinique Pep Start which I wanted to try but didn't want to spend Sephora points on a sample size :smile:

I added a few extra things to the box as I repacked it just because I'm trying to declutter and streamline my collection. Dropping it off at the post office later this morning!
beauty swap.jpeg

I made my picks...
- Clinique and MAC concealers: I really enjoy testing out different concealer formulas, so I was very pleased to find TWO in the box that I'd been eyeing in-store!
- Laura Mercier Radiance Primer: I love the hydrating formula so wanted to give this one a try, too
- Cargo Beachblush: Really enjoy Cargo blushes and this one seems nice for summertime
- Mirabella blush duo: Never tried this brand before but I was kind of suckered in by the nice packaging. They seem very pigmented but blendable
- Minis: Balm blush and Coastal Scents eyeshadows. I'm guessing these came from a subscription box but TBH I thought they'd be perfect to leave in my purse for days when I need SOME touch up of color but I don't have a makeup bag handy
- Samples: the Tatcha powder that so many people talk about and I haven't tried yet, as well as Clinique Pep Start which I wanted to try but didn't want to spend Sephora points on a sample size :smile:

I added a few extra things to the box as I repacked it just because I'm trying to declutter and streamline my collection. Dropping it off at the post office later this morning!
View attachment 4139563

you found some great things!! Nice to see things being rehomed where they will be used

I made my picks...

View attachment 4139563

Nice picks! Mirabella has some good stuff (I just went a little nuts one day and bought multiples of a few items because they were on sale). Hope you like it! [emoji23]

Btw, I have the full size version of the Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream and LOVE it. It’s great for puffy eyes.

Reactions: Kapster
I made my picks...

View attachment 4139563
Great choices, you found some goodies!!!
Tracking shows that the box is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. :smile: pquiles-- if you want to go after me, please pm me your address.

So excited... found some goodies!!! :biggrin:
Here are my picks:
Ofra highlighter
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Too Faced BTS mascara
MAC x Nicki Minaj lipstick
MAC paint pot in groundwork
deluxe samples of Buxom plumpline lip liner and belif aqua bomb (my favorite moisturizer!)View attachment 4144038

Oh yay, I'm glad a bunch of my items went to a happy home :smile: Did you like my note on the BTS? I just didn't want someone to think I was putting in a tube of already-used mascara :lol: