High End Swap Box .... Round 3!

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
Signups are now! Post here or message me your name, email and city & state you live in to be included in this round of the HIGH END swap box!

Signup Deadline Monday, May 29th! The box will go out Tuesday, May 30!

Rules for this round:

* No nail polish

* No drug store makeup (high end only from dept stores, Sephora, etc.)

* Deluxe samples aren't entered into spreadsheet and are exchanged one for one, or you can take 5 deluxe samples for one full sized product! There are 31 deluxe samples right now including a bunch of Lancôme quads!

* Take all the single use samples you'd like and add in as much as you'd like (not kept track of in spreadsheet).

* No items over 2 years old. Also no expired items.

* The Google Drive spreadsheet must be edited by the time you send off the box to the next person so that I have enough time to update it and send to the next person.

* We will be using a large USPS flat rate box which assures everyone pays the same price for shipping ($18.75) regardless of weight; we can track the package and the next person will receive it in 2-3 business days. Must be able to send tracking number to organizer when shipped. If the box is looking tattered, then please pick up a new one at the post office.

* Must send off package no more than 3 days after receipt; PM the next person on your list for their address before you receive the box. If next person on the list does not reply in a timely manner and you're ready to send the box, then move to the next person in line.

* Replace items with approximate same (or more) value than the item you chose. The online sheet will show all donations and removals and the intent is by showing transparency we can keep everyone honest.

* Show pics and have fun!

Reactions: Jss_s
Signups are now! Post here or message me your name, email and city & state you live in to be included in this round of the HIGH END swap box!

Signup Deadline Monday, May 29th! The box will go out Tuesday, May 30!

Rules for this round:

* No nail polish

* No drug store makeup (high end only from dept stores, Sephora, etc.)

* Deluxe samples aren't entered into spreadsheet and are exchanged one for one, or you can take 5 deluxe samples for one full sized product! There are 31 deluxe samples right now including a bunch of Lancôme quads!

* Take all the single use samples you'd like and add in as much as you'd like (not kept track of in spreadsheet).

* No items over 2 years old. Also no expired items.

* The Google Drive spreadsheet must be edited by the time you send off the box to the next person so that I have enough time to update it and send to the next person.

* We will be using a large USPS flat rate box which assures everyone pays the same price for shipping ($18.75) regardless of weight; we can track the package and the next person will receive it in 2-3 business days. Must be able to send tracking number to organizer when shipped. If the box is looking tattered, then please pick up a new one at the post office.

* Must send off package no more than 3 days after receipt; PM the next person on your list for their address before you receive the box. If next person on the list does not reply in a timely manner and you're ready to send the box, then move to the next person in line.

* Replace items with approximate same (or more) value than the item you chose. The online sheet will show all donations and removals and the intent is by showing transparency we can keep everyone honest.

* Show pics and have fun!

Would love to join in. Thanks!

I'm in!! If possible I'd like to be a little later in the round (not necessarily the end, but just later than the middle). I was last for the last round so want to make sure I'm leaving enough space for new products, haha ;)

If that's not possible based on my location, let me know!

All is good! My furniture company is keeping me so maxed out. I've been crazy busy.. sorry guys! For those of you who have not participated before, please message me your email and your city and state. I will probably start the swap with whoever is closest to me and in the swap with those who live the furthest away from Columbus Ohio. I will update you guys in the next couple days and hope to send out the box very soon. It is packed full of amazing stuff!!