High End Swap Box - Round 2!!

@KW1 Just let me know if we're adding @Kailuagal and I can ship to her instead? The box should be here this afternoon, according to tracking, so I would hope to get it shipped out again on Saturday... early Monday morning at the latest :smile:

Ok, so the box hasn't arrived even though the estimated delivery was today :sad:
I doubt I'll be able to get through the box and get it shipped in one evening, so it's likely going to be shipped out Monday (that is, if it arrives tomorrow). Just let me know if I should ship to KW1 or Kailuagal....

Reactions: KW1
I didn't get added this round. I know I asked late to be included tho. If it's not too late I would love to be in this 2nd round! Yippee! I have some goodies from the holidays to add! Let me know!

e box and get it shipped in one evening, so it's likely going to be shipped out Monday (that is, if it arrives tomorrow). Just let me know if I should ship to KW1 or Kailuagal....

Kailuagal, kells can ship to you when she's finished with the box. Do you want it? ;)

Reactions: Kailuagal
Yay, box is in my possession! Yesterday was very weird because they delivered it so late and I wasn't able to grab it till today :-/
I'll get to looking through it and post my selections after the weekend - since I have plans tonight I'll have to wait till tomorrow to dedicate some time to the bursting box :smile:

I plan to get it shipped out to Kailuagal Monday night or Tuesday morning at the latest!!

Reactions: Kailuagal
Alrighty, sorry for the late reveal, but I had to make sure I could get the box shut before I finalized... it's taped within an inch of its life and ready to go to Kailuagal tomorrow!
First, there was a leaky bottle that was really gross and sticky/wet inside the baggie, so I took it out to clean it up... and now it doesn't fit back in the box. I'm happy to send it separately or will just add it to the next swap box after I clean it up/tape the nozzle more so it stops leaking!

Now here are the full size items I took (1st pic is with the compacts closed, and 2nd pic is with them open): Aveda Mask, Becca backlight primer, Cargo blush, Juice Beauty tinted moisturizer, Julep Konjac sponge, Lorac pro palette 2, Stella McCartney roll on perfume, Tatcha papers, Urban Decay shadow in Sellout.

And here are some samples I grabbed... so many in the box that it was hard to choose! I added lots of FS items so I was able to take advantage of the sample rule :smile: Also, I had no idea there was a Clinique DDML cream version! I can't wait to try it via the little tube :smile:

Alrighty, sorry for the late reveal, but I had to make sure I could get the box shut before I finalized... it's taped within an inch of its life and ready to go to Kailuagal tomorrow!
First, there was a leaky bottle that was really gross and sticky/wet inside the baggie, so I took it out to clean it up... and now it doesn't fit back in the box. I'm happy to send it separately or will just add it to the next swap box after I clean it up/tape the nozzle more so it stops leaking!

Now here are the full size items I took (1st pic is with the compacts closed, and 2nd pic is with them open): Aveda Mask, Becca backlight primer, Cargo blush, Juice Beauty tinted moisturizer, Julep Konjac sponge, Lorac pro palette 2, Stella McCartney roll on perfume, Tatcha papers, Urban Decay shadow in Sellout.

And here are some samples I grabbed... so many in the box that it was hard to choose! I added lots of FS items so I was able to take advantage of the sample rule :smile: Also, I had no idea there was a Clinique DDML cream version! I can't wait to try it via the little tube :smile:
Great finds Kells! Loving that Lorac palette! Looking forward to the box! Woohoo!

Thanks, @Kailuagal! I dropped the box off before the last pickup tonight, so it's on the way!!
Also, let me know if you might want the thermal spray that was damaged and I can send it to you or @KW1 :smile:
The beauty box arrived!! Yesterday was my bff's birthday and today is my daughters! I will go through the box tomorrow and Monday and then mail it back to our fabulous leader, KW1. It looks packed with goodies so I'm excited!! I'll be back as soon as I can with a reveal! Aloha ladies!!

Hi all! I haven't disappeared! Thank God I'm last as it's taken me a bit to narrow it down. Lol. I've really enjoyed the box! I will have a reveal by tomorrow night, then figure out how to put the box back together, and then it will be on its way back to kw1.
See you ladies tomorrow evening!

Reactions: Karheart
@Kailuagal - excited to see what you grabbed!! Remember that I can send you the thermal spray if you want!! I don't think it's leaking/damaged, I just think since it didn't have a cap it leaked in transit, due to the pressure in the air :smile: I taped it up and it's ready to go, either to you or into the next box ;)