High End Swap Box - Round 2!!

Hi ladies, so there is a Illamasqua blush that was crushed in transit. I don't think it's savable, but please let me know if you guys want me to dispose it or put it in a separate ziplock. I have seen people re-press shattered stuff, so maybe there is someone who really wants this item and is willing to try? IMG_1484628313.954802.jpg
That is shade Sophie. Another shade is Tremble, which is not damaged that bad. Just a small corner, so i think I will put it in a small ziplock by itself. Please let me know what you guys think of the damaged item. What should I do with it?
I cleaned up the bag with the items that had the crushed blush everywhere.

Reactions: KW1
Hi ladies, so there is a Illamasqua blush that was crushed in transit. I don't think it's savable, but please let me know if you guys want me to dispose it or put it in a separate ziplock. I have seen people re-press shattered stuff, so maybe there is someone who really wants this item and is willing to try? View attachment 3576879
That is shade Sophie. Another shade is Tremble, which is not damaged that bad. Just a small corner, so i think I will put it in a small ziplock by itself. Please let me know what you guys think of the damaged item. What should I do with it?
I cleaned up the bag with the items that had the crushed blush everywhere.

I would say toss the one that was crushed. But wait for others to chime in, in case someone wants it.

ps... I know you used to live in Hawaii. I just visited Oahu and Maui for the first time over Christmas and loved it. Hope you're enjoying CA now. :smile:
Oops! I just got this notification! I'm so glad you liked your visit! It's a beautiful place to visit and live. I'm blessed to have lived there for so many years. I'm loving California...particularly the crisp weather! I love wearing my winter clothes. Lol! ❤️

Loving these items and the new box format! I have a bunch of higher end stuff that I haven't used and don't know what to do with, so I'll definitely be in for the next round :smile: I doubt I can be added this late, so hopefully there will be a round 3 ;)

Reactions: Kailuagal