Hiding those handbag receipts...

My husband took me himself to the Louis Vuitton Boutique and encouraged me to just go for it, which I happily did, so I didn't have to hide that purchase. He now knows the prices of the bags I want and have bought since then. He says as long as we don't go in debt over my new handbag obsession he really doesn't care.

I dont have a collection right now, but my receipts will most definitely be going into hiding when I do, lol. My bf just doesnt want me spending so much of my money on purses (which kind of sucks because I couldnt talk to him about how disappointed I was when Coach let me down -- if he knew I ordered something he'd be upset with me).

*JJ* said:
i'm hinding them too. i seldomly tell my family the real price, i usually reduce it by 30% to 50%.
:smile:

SAME HERE!!!
but my mom always end up with my credit card statement and we would have a interogation session.. :Push:

my cousin uses the "Last time" tactic to her husband... "I bought this last time at.. " " I bought this with you last time when we ... " it has proves to be very useful as men are very forgetful when it comes to things besides computer games.

^^ oh yea.. i tell my family members half the price if it's something new, or if it's designer i tell them it's fake. they freak out that i'm wearing real 7 for all mankind jeans as it is, let alone buying real LV's or gucci's.

I pay for my bags myself, so I don't have to hide the receipts. I do reduce the price when I tell my mother just so she won't spazz out. As far as she knows Balenciagas cost $400! LOL.