Hideous Shoes!

1. Etro Leopard Print Thong Slippers

They are some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen! I got an email about them today; the picture with the person's foot really highlighted how horrible they are. :throwup:

2. Those are aweful! I imagine they would be worse with someone's feet in them. Vivre sometimes has great items and then sometimes things like this - I wish they would be more picky.

3. omg, i laughed out LOUD when i saw them!!! it actually looks like something paris hilton would wear for a casual walk.

4. Are they like slippers like in pajama slippers or are they for outside? LOL! My cat would have fun with them she would think she got a new sibbling! YUCK those are fugly!

5. I don't know....I wouldn't buy them, but if they are meant to be slippers they might be fun to wear around the house.

6. Ugh.. terrible. I can't believe someone designed this with the intention that people would WEAR them.

7. ^Yes, thank you! It looks like something you could pick-up at a $.99 store...sorry, I was shocked when I saw it was selling for $170.

8. yuck.

9. We should resurrect this thread. Ive got a good one to kick it off:

[​IMG]

Aminaka Wilmont sole-less shoes at fashion week.

10. [​IMG]

Basso & Brooke

11. [​IMG]

Scherer Gonzalez

12. [​IMG]

Marc Jacobs (not horrrrrrrible....)

13. [​IMG]

Eww! Does that look like a hoof?

14. [​IMG]

Wooyoungmi - Look like Campers gone horribly wrong.

15. I cannot get over how disgusting this model's feet are!! :throwup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice