Hidden Treasures...

CHRISTINE, GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I really need to get a job there!! Holy crap, you wouldnt have to ask me twice. Heck, I dont even think there would be a 'hidden treasures' thread if I worked there... it would be a "look what i found and nabbed today!" thread!

Okay ladies, hold your breath! I found a 2.55 reissue with gold hardware...

$1875

ChanelReissue2551.jpg

ChanelReissue2552.jpg

I gave it some serious thoughts and decided I'm going to pass since I bought 2 Chanels the past 2 months.

**please remember the rule!**

I gave it some serious thoughts and decided I'm going to pass since I bought 2 Chanels the past 2 months.

**please remember the rule!**

oh Christine...I'm new to this thread but this reissue is one of my dream bags...this afternoon I'm going to NM, I don't know if you'll be there today, but I think I know someone who might want to buy that! unless, it has already been sold!!!:nuts: omg...I've got to get there soon!!!

No one can nab this baby but me. It's on my hold shelf. :sweatdrop:

I just need to decide! I just got the MJ baby stam and a Chanel red lambskin pochette. This is not good!

Chrissie - Today, I got the grey 2.55 jumbo reissue with silver hw. I can't wait for it to get here. :yahoo:

Special thanks to Edna and Molls for this one. :yes:

oh Christine...I'm new to this thread but this reissue is one of my dream bags...this afternoon I'm going to NM, I don't know if you'll be there today, but I think I know someone who might want to buy that! unless, it has already been sold!!!:nuts: omg...I've got to get there soon!!!

Hi Jamie,

I'm not working today. Sorry! It's still here but it's on hold for me so no one will be able to get it for you. I wish you had sent me a PM first!

Christine

^I was the one that originally said that.

It's a fine line when SA's are here talking about tehir stock.
It's not really okay for people to contact them to buy as we don't allow anything like that here.

I say it's a fine line, because although they're not HER bags, she does receive a commission. . . so you can see the conflict of interest and how that's unfair to other Seller's.

^I was the one that originally said that.

It's a fine line when SA's are here talking about tehir stock.
It's not really okay for people to contact them to buy as we don't allow anything like that here.

I say it's a fine line, because although they're not HER bags, she does receive a commission. . . so you can see the conflict of interest and how that's unfair to other Seller's.

Is it not the same as my SA contacting me when she has something I may be interested in? I think of Christine as looking after her favorite customers, surely there is nothing wrong with that....