hi

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi girls i just want to say hi to every body and introduce my self i loooooovvvvvee this form sooo much :nuts::biggrin: its like haven for me, i love LV bags and i am in the process of saving money to get my first LV :yahoo:

2. Welcome to TPF!:yahoo:

3. Yayyy welcome! Can't wait to see your first purchase :]

4. :ty::tpfrox:

5. which LV is going to be your first-one? :smile:

6. i have no idea yet i like them all when the time comes i hope you guys will give some ideas :smile:

7. :smile:

8. Welcome to a community of people of like minds (and great taste in handbags)!!!!!:supacool:

9. Welcome!!!! :hugs:

10. Welcome!! :yes:

11. Welcome hotmama. ^_^ After working for three years, I decided to get my first LV bag and wallet to reward myself. I am glad I did! All the best on hunting for your first!

12. welcome...i suggesting you to get a Trevi for your first LV.it's a great bag =)

13. thank you every one for the nice welcome :hugs: :blush: i am really happy that i joined this forum i am sure i will be making a lot of friend here :love:

14. Welcome to the wonderful world of LV...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice