Hi!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!! I just wanted to say a quick hello!! I'm SO sorry... I was out of town and now currently dealing with some family crises, so I haven't gotten around to formally introducing myself. I've been a mod over in Coach for a while, but I will also now be helping out here in the L.A.M.B. subforum.

Actually, I admit I have been lurking over here for a while, so most of you probably don't know me...sorry about that! :shame: While I definitely don't have near the awesome collection that y'all do (by a long shot, lol!), I do have a few L.A.M.B. bags that I adore, and I'm hoping that I will be inspired to improve my collection. :graucho:

Anyway, I hope everyone will feel comfortable coming to me with any idea or issue...I promise I don't bite! :biggrin: However, I do have to admit upfront here that I will probably be offline much of this weekend....I'm going to do my best to check in, and hopefully I'll be back online full time by early next week.

Just wanted to say "hi", and have a great weekend!!!

2. Welcome! And sorry to hear about your crises. I hope everything turns out ok.

We would love to hear about your LAMB collection when you have time to share it!

3. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hi!!! Thanks guys!!! I don't have much of a L.A.M.B. collection, lol! I guess my fav is my St. Thomas Rasta ombre...even though I'm typically a leather gal. I seem to buy the ombre bags a lot, but I love the glazed leather as well!

5. Hey BL!! Welcome to the LAMBie forum.

I "know" Baglady39 from the Coach forum and have to say she is fabulous! Much nicer than some other mods.
    Glad to have you here :smile:

6. Hey BL!

I didn't know you had L.A.M.B. too?!!! Welcome to our forum:smile:

7. ^^ Hey guys!!! Good to see you!!! Thanks for the kind words, yvalenz...truly appreciated!

Yeah, Grayxie I have a few bags and some accessories. I don't buy it as often as I would like because I do buy a lot of Coach right now :shame:, but it kills me when I go to Off Fifth or Nordies/Rack. That's usually when I purchase.

8. Hi baglady! I also didn't know you're a LAMB fan but welcome aboard as the new mod!

9. ^^ Thanks!! You know, I have visited on and off, but I'm excited to be here full time and hope to learn a lot from you ladies!!

10. Hi and welcome!!!!!:biggrin:

11. Hi baglady39 (our Mod) and welcome!

12. Welcome again :smile: Hope everything turns out okay with your crises

13. I think most of us have had our share of crisises- best wishes for everything to be ok.

14. A Mod that loves LAMB like we do?! :yahoo:

15. Hi baglady! Welcome!

P.s.... i'm jealous of your st thomas rasta tote! hehe