hi

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hallo every one
    I did not know what title to give to this thread so just a greeting.
    I have a twin who has been diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme. The reason for this thread is to get to know people who have and are surviving this devastating disease.
    ummmmm I do understand that this is not a very relevant place to seek such information but we(my parents family and friends) have already joined many groups in person and on net as well to gather as much information as we can.

Unfortunately there has been only a few postive experiences that we came accross.I would not be wrong if I would put that number close to a dismal 2-3 percent

My brother(he is 30 years old) has had a tumor removal surgery after 1 month of surgery he started with 6 weeks of targeted radiation and is also on temodar
    Any input on this issue will be highly appreciated.

2. I have no experience with this, but it sounds devastating. I believe support groups can be very helpful. Best wishes!

3. i have already joined support groups but to little assistance every thing out there soooooooooooooo negetive i dont know what is in future for us
    but neverthe less thanks boxer mom