Hi, would like to introduce myself!

bgdiamond

Apr 5, 2009
Hey everyone,

I want to introduce myself to everyone.

I am 23 and recently graduated from UNC-Charlotte with a triple major in business.

I now work in the wholesale and manufacturing of diamonds.

I look forward to contributing where I can!

Feel free to shoot me questions on diamonds or jewelry should you have any!

bg diamond!! wow!!! I am a UNC Charlotte alumni!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Charlotte so much!!!!!!!!!! I was once an international student, you know, those that hang around Deny building all lost ...lol! (is the elti still at Deny? or did they move to a new building?) I graduated in 2006 and I haven't gone back...hopefully this year...I am sooo excited to see someone from UNCC!!! welcome to the TPF!

thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Yes I will be happy to answer all diamond questions and even help you guys make sure your getting a good price for a diamond.

I think that right now is an amazing time to buy diamonds. They are at some of their all time lowest prices and you can really get GREAT deals on them if you know how to shop, so dont hesitate if your truly looking to buy right now. As of Monday April 6th, the prices have actually gone up a little, showing that there is a stabilization in the industry. If your going to buy, do it soon because prices will be going up from here!

Actually, I'm not a She, I'm a He.

And, I've been in the Business since I've been about 16. I've been to Israel for diamond training and have been grading stones since about the age of 18. I recently won a competition for grading stones, So i'm pretty good at it.

When i Graduated highschool, i took a year and a half off to study gemology in israel. Came back to the states and finished up my degree in 3 years.

Also, I did not come here to advertise, as it is against the rules.... I came here to simply help you all answer your questions....