Hi there beautiful ladies and gents!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Sooo, a little background.

I fell in love with LV in Jan of 2012, when my husband bought me my first bag (mono Galliera pm) for our one year wedding anniversary.
    It has been a crazy love affair ever since!!

I am 31 years old and hubby is 32...no kids, yet! We are really wanting to have babies, but I am going through lots of surgeries from a debilitating cervical spine injury.

To cut to the chase...My collection consists of (and in order of purchase)...

Mono mini pochette
    Mono Galliera PM
    Mono Speedy 35
    DE Neverfull GM
    Mono Insolite wallet
    DE Bloomsbury PM
    Mono Eva Clutch
    DE Speedy B30 (sold it)
    DE Neverfull MM
    DE Cles
    Vernis Alma Pomme de Amor GM

My birthday is coming up in late February so I am thinking about asking for Delightfull MM. The only other bag on my wishlist is the Azur and Mono Neverfull MM! lol I am obsessed with the NF! :graucho:
    Any other suggestions? I need baby friendly/mommy bags since we are anxious to start our family!

I want to thank you guys for being such awesome friends here and on IG! I thoroughly enjoy talking to yall and having TPF family...going on two years!

xoxo

2. Happy early birthday!!! I think the delightful sounds like a great idea. I've been considering one myself. I love the strap. I've heard it's really comfortable. It seems like it would be a good addition to your collection.

I hope all of your medical woes are behind you. Best of luck on your new journey with your husband! Here's hoping 2014 is a happy and healthy one for you! And of course I wish you lots and lots of beautiful babies!

3. Since you already love the Neverfull I say go for it in DA! it's a super functional tote that I feel can def be baby/kid friendly. It can really hold a lot and if you get a purse organizer that will add all the extra pockets needed for wipes,bottles,toys ect when the time comes....and until that time you will have a super cute bag that you already know you love! Good luck on your decision and please do a reveal!!:biggrin::biggrin:

4. I have the delightful mm and can attest to its excellent suppleness and craftsmanship. Highly recommended!!!
    I wish you the best of health on all future pregnancies!!!

5. You have a great collection so far! Although my kids are older now (my "baby" is 10!) I think that the NF or the Totally would make awesome mom bags. With babies come messes, so DE is something to consider as well.... I have read that the DE Totally is coming soon, but maybe not until later this spring? Something to think about!;)

As a side note ~ I am a huge fan of putting things in Ziploc bags for babies, toddlers, and even older kids to protect the inside of your LV's. (My family laughs at me when we travel because everyone's stuff is in a Ziploc!) All of my bags are clean, though!

Best wishes to you with your health and as you start your family!

6. Thank you so much! I seriously love my TPF friends...so so sweet!
    I think you should get it too! The only thing I am worried about is it looking/getting dirty quickly.
    Thank you so much for the well wishes, I cannot wait to grow my family!:biggrin:

7. Well congrats on everything!!!! Delightful mm would be nice but I say go for a DA nf instead. They are changing all the nf's to the new style with the pochette so try to grab one now before they increase in price :smile:.

8. No way...are you serious about the Totally coming out in DE? That is soooo awesome! I know they will sell out of that one so fast because every one wants that bag!!!!
    So funny about the zip lock bags but super smart to use them. I will take your advice and do that when I have a baby.
    Thank you for the well wishes and I hope God continues to bless you and yours as well.
    XOXO

9. Same to you!:hugs:

I think I read it in the Totally Clubhouse or in a separate thread....maybe both! It was somewhere on tPF. :lol: My memory is not what it used to be!

10. Happy early birthday, and I hope that everything goes well for your health ! I have 5 munchkins 19 down to 5 and I find the tote bags so useful. I have neverfulls, which are just so roomy, when I want space and a zip I have the Saleya (discontinued) and my all time favourite, the Raspail MM which is so comfy as well as roomy. With a large tote you may consider an organiser as well x

11. Happy Early Birthday! I am currently obsessed with the NEO Neverfull, so I vote for the neverfull. How about a Totally MM? Super comfy and will be a great mommy bag w/the zipper and extra pockets. :smile: Your collection is awesome!

12. Happy Birthday and starting a family sounds wonderful, good luck to and your hubby. I love the Delightful MM it's so easy to wear and has tons of room inside. The Neverfull is another great bag, it's the perfect tote.

13. I'd get the Mono NF now and before they are gone if you want the original. I hope all goes well with your surgeries and best of luck to you and your family!

14. Happy Birthday! The Delightful is my favorite bag! NF in Mono would be a great choice, also Totally. My kids are older so I'm all about hobos or small bags and of course my Speedy's now! I truly wish you well and hope that you get everything you hope for......especially healthy, beautiful babies!

15. I have the Delightful MM and completely recommend this. My son is 7 so I don't have "baby" things anymore but I am still putting in hat, gloves, IPod and snacks in my bag. I know some people are against this but I use my Icare strap to wear my Delightful crossbody. I am obsessed with a crossbody option.

Well wishes and hope to see a reveal for your upcoming birthday.

P.S. I used my petit Noe when my son was a baby.