Hi, please-please help me. I have a purse Louis Vuitton, real or not???:(

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Hi, please-please help me. I have a purse Louis Vuitton no handles but with tag.. Try to find all d

Poll closed Aug 18, 2016.
  1. authentic??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. or not??

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, please-please help me. I have a purse Louis Vuitton no handles but with tag.. Try to find all day is this authentic or not, on the end find you web site. Hope you will help me. I will attach the photos. Thank you in advance

Attached Files:

2. I'm not an authenticator but that looks fake to me. Look at the tag where it is stamped Louis Vuitton and google Louis Vuitton images. The font is off.

3. Very fake. You need to educate yourself on the brand. You shouldn't have to ask about a bag like this.

4. +1

+1

5. Date code is wrong .......

6. Fake I think ...

7. Fake...

8. Looks like you got some help. The first response gives you a link to the thread where you can ask for authentications going forward!

pescado likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice