Hi!! Please help me find!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know these weren't very popular! :nuts: But, I am looking for a dark brown Prada fringe bag! Has anyone seen any of these around anymore? Bluefly has the one with the fringe strap, but I am looking for the all fringe bag, the shaggy puppy looking one!!! haha! :jammin:

Thanks so much for reading and any help you can provide!!!:heart:

I also know Hogan makes a fringe bag that's no longer anywhere to be found, and Jimmy Choo. Can you think of any others?

2. Other than calling a Prada boutique and having an SA do a search for you (with would probably come up with nothing), Bluefly and eBay are the best options. Unfortunatley 99% of the fringes are fakes, so don't buy one on eBay w/o getting it authenticated first.

3. Thanks so much Prada Psycho!! I really appreciate your response. I'll call around and keep on checking Bluefly. And I will check with all you Prada experts before buying on Ebay! You are the best.

4. You and me both, Daisymae. I also crave that bag (if you do a search, you'll see that I recently posted re it - it's called the Prada fringe nappa tote). A SA (Lisa) had one, recently - Neiman's in Troy Michigan. It was posted in this forum under Prada deals (and referred to in my other thread). I don't know if it has sold - you might do a tPF search to find the info (or let me know if you can't find it and I'll find the link for you). The purse Lisa had was chocolate brown. I am looking for dark dark brown, or black. Lisa had it for about 1/2 off retail.

I also crave the Hogan fringe in purple suede (and posted re that, too...we must love the same type of bags!) :smile:

Moderately-priced-wise, Zara has had a cool fringe bag - last season. Nine West is coming out with a navy suede fringe for F/W 2008. You can see it on the ninewest.com website.

Heidi Klum is pictured in a different thread carrying a Thomnas Wylde Nomad fringed bag - it's current, huge, and very fringed. There is a small fringed Gerard Darel on ebay right now, too, that I found - you could do a search. I think it's being sold from the UK (I like the large Darel bag and am less enthralled with the small one). Overstock.com also has a fringed Prada for sale - it's different than any others I've seen (and not the one we are looking for) - you can search on that site to find it. Jimmy Choo also has a fringed bag this season.

As you can see, I've been looking! Good luck to you on your search, and let me know if you find your dream fringed bag! :smile:

5. I agree. I'd rather just get a different bag.