Hi! Not sure If this is a scam

alyssamay_xx

Oct 26, 2020
Hi I’m new here but I ordered from an Instagram seller who said they have shipped my bag on 10/03 with DHL since they are shipping from Europe!
But currently the tracking says shipment on hold?
what is going on?

Is this through DHL? If so, it could very well be just between steps or customs delay. My package that said "Shipment on hold" was released 2 days after. Whew. I was freaking out too.

Is this through DHL? If so, it could very well be just between steps or customs delay. My package that said "Shipment on hold" was released 2 days after. Whew. I was freaking out too.

Yes from DHL
I purchased on 10/01 and got tracking at 10/03 and it was stuck in shipment information recieved now it’s saying shipment on hold

Also I messaged the seller several times to ask but she told me to just wait as all shipping companies are experiencing delays.

But I think almost one month is a lot for DHL , I paid 200$ for shipping

I've found DHL to be very helpful. Call them with your tracking number and see if they can help. Also, is your package stuck in Cincinnati customs? That's where mine usually get stuck.

Reactions: alyssamay_xx
DHL is typically super fast...I love them...so I would trust that they would not unnecessarily delay. There are countries in Europe that are doing a second round of partial to full lockdowns due to COVID...I would say you just need to have patience, as we all do right now.

Reactions: alyssamay_xx
DHL is typically super fast...I love them...so I would trust that they would not unnecessarily delay. There are countries in Europe that are doing a second round of partial to full lockdowns due to COVID...I would say you just need to have patience, as we all do right now.

Yes I agree! The delay is most likely due to covid, I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that it moves soon and doesn’t have issues with customs

Reactions: BowieFan1971