Hi! New to Treesje...

Welcome :yahoo:

Treesje bags are addicting! I'd say that it's important to do research before you buy. Treesje comes out with such a wide variety of styles, and sizes so it's important to know what you are getting when you buy a Treesje. Some of the bags are really big, some are just right and some are fun smaller bags. As with any brand, you can either get lucky with a style right off the bat or have to do a little shopping around before settling on the perfect Treesje bag.

Shopping for Treesje is a lot fo fun though! I suggest you go through all the picture sin the reference liabrary :yes:

Let us know what you have your eye on!

welcome to treesje...the addiction!!!!
I agree with LR...looking at the reference library before i bought any of my bags really helps to see which bag may work for you....
The wonderful thing about treesje is the quality of the leather and the detailing....they are just wonderful bags to have in a collection...
let us know what you get!!!
and welcome to treesje!!!:flowers:

Thank you! I'm still figuring all of this out...I didn't see the RL!

And...uh oh! I'm like a kid in a candy store!!! :biggrin:

As I'm looking through the RL, the hobo styles are jumping out at me...Dylan, Larchmont, Marseilles...any thoughts? Pros, cons?

ohhhhh I have the chcolate marseille!!!! i absolutely love love love this bag......it sits great on the shoulder and is so comfortable and smooshy...honestly to me there is no con to this bag....it is one bag that will never get sold....and i use it often
http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/does-anyone-love-chocolate-yum-567512.html
it was an overlooked bag but I have to say i feel it is one of the best....and the quilting and details are wonderful,,,,and so smooshy!!!

Last edited:
i love the dylans.....esp the toffee....:heart:
and yes...i agree with lexie...there is a treesje for everyone....they just have so many styles that you will find the right one for you...

There is a whole sea of Treesje bags & while some may not be for you, a whole lot can be overly enticing. I love the Rebel, super comfy hobo & I love the Charlies, the belted detailing esp in gunmetal adds a nice touch. I also love the satchels Turner esp. For girlyness, I love the Ashers.

ohhhhh I have the chcolate marseille!!!! i absolutely love love love this bag......it sits great on the shoulder and is so comfortable and smooshy...honestly to me there is no con to this bag....it is one bag that will never get sold....and i use it often
http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/does-anyone-love-chocolate-yum-567512.html
it was an overlooked bag but I have to say i feel it is one of the best....and the quilting and details are wonderful,,,,and so smooshy!!!

Agree! I have a Marseille Grande in black and I love it. I get compliments on it all the time!

^ My suggestion would be to take things slowly and gradually get your way around the subforum! :yes: Like everyone has said so far, Treesje produces a huge range of styles that suit different tastes, so once you slowly work your way around the different styles/collections etc, it'll be easier to figure out what you like and what the bag for you is. Stick around and feel free to ask questions about any styles, and we'll try to help you out! ;)