Hi! New to Chanel and have a Question ???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What bags does Chanel have that are Black Patent Quilted without flaps ???

either a smaller tote or a Bowler style ???

pics please ?

THANK YOU!!!

2. I *think* there's a shopping tote like this, a celeb was posted recently wearing it I believe. . .
    :shame: sorry, that's all I know!

3. Hm...I'll have to think about that. Off the top of my head though I know that the mademoiselle camera bag was made in black patent, but it's not quilted in the traditional harlequin pattern.

4. Neimans in Beverly Hills has a really cute black patent tote.
    I have no idea what is call, but its adorable.
    There number is 310 550 5900 if your interested :smile:

5. There is a collection called the Diamond Shine from this season. It is quilted patent caviar leather. It's absolutely gorgeous!! It is a small, rectangular tote. It has the original mademoiselle turnlock, and it is roomy and very stunning. I would suggest calling some of the NM Texas stores (like San Antonio) instead because they are nicer and more patient. Beverly Hills is impossible...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice