hi! new and needing help!

I :heart: my Gioco Amore....so I say it's good. It is a bit irritating when you have to open and close it alot because it's a big bag and you can't really hold it with one hand and try to unzip it with the other...putting it down is your best bet. Other than the opening and closing alot thing..it's really cute, no other problems :biggrin:

edit ;; ok blackwidow just beat me, oh well lol.

IMO, the Lamore print is the easiest print to buy a bag blindly! Its a small repetitive print....so you might get lucky on a big bag like a gioco.

That's so nice of lattegrl to offer to help you out! She helped me out before too!

yeah the print placement is awesome, is has adios and ciao ciao couple right in the front! heres a pic of it
http://bubblesung.livejournal.com/56473.html

Welcome googlygrape!! :welcome:

When you told me you were buying from someone online, I was worried with all the ebay fakes. But when I found out it was bubblesung. I felt much better! :yes:

Hope you're able to decide on a bag! You've got two of the same bags as me! Pirata Zucca and Amore Gioco! LoL. :P I'm sure you're print placement is different though.

If you are craving more toki bags you should start calling the outlets. I've got them saved into my phone! At least you'll be able to get certain prints at 25 to 50% off!

wow, i didnt even realize that! lol. i love my pirata zucca, a lot of people don't like it because it looks too "crazy" but i think thats what i like about it, hahahaha. ive gotten so many compliments its crazy!