Hi, Need Help Posting Pictures

Welcome to Tano, Butterfly. It is well known that I am a klutz at posting pictures here, but someone will soon jump in and help you. We have some very tech savvy gals here on the forum.

I was just thinking... the easiest way to post a photo is to load them on to a sight like Photobucket.com (it's free to sign up for an account) and then they give you an "IMG code." Copy the IMG code and paste it in a post here and that should do the trick. You can do it!!

You're probably gonna have to downsize your photos first or else they are too big to download to TPF. I use Microsoft office picture manager that came loaded on my computer (any other photo software will work too). Usually I downsize to about 400X613 pixels. Save the pic to your harddrive. Come onto TPF, go to "Post Reply", scroll down and hit "manage attachments". When the window pops up hit "Browse" then find the pic on your harddrive and select it and hit "open". I think you can do this with a total of 5 pics. Once you've found all the pics you want to post, hit "upload". Hope this isn't too confusing. Can't wait to see your bag!

Last edited:
If you have the photos on your computer, just click on the "go advanced" button when you are posting a reply on the bottom right of the window. Then select the paperclip icon to add a photo attachment to your post. Choose the image(s) on your computer that you want and then click "upload" then close window then submit your reply.

I have the pictures on my computer. I tried the photobucket, but I am doing something wrong. I also cropped them on my computer, but the pictures are still too large. I will keep trying, I don't know why I cant post them like I usually post and upload my pictures like I do on other sites. It may take a while, but I will eventually post them. Thanks!

I have the pictures on my computer. I tried the photobucket, but I am doing something wrong. I also cropped them on my computer, but the pictures are still too large. I will keep trying, I don't know why I cant post them like I usually post and upload my pictures like I do on other sites. It may take a while, but I will eventually post them. Thanks!

I use photobucket all the time. It is pretty straight forward.
Are you able to upload the pictures to that site?
Once your pictures are uploaded to that site, and viewable in your album, select the IMG code below the picture when your place your cursor on it. Then just copy the link and post it here. That should embed your photos in your post.
Like the other posters have mentioned, you need to actually resize your pics if you are going to attach them. This can usually be accomplished using the right click (if you have a PC) when you click on the thumbnail of the file in its folder. Not sure how you would do it if you have a mac.

Hey, Ladies, I finally figured it out, here are a few pictures of my new Tano getting warmer in Pomegranate. I am so excited. I just looooove it! I am hook on the Tano brand:yahoo::biggrin:

Attachments

• Tano purse.jpg
    Tano purse.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Tano purse 2. .jpg
    Tano purse 2. .jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Tano purse 3.jpg
    Tano purse 3.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Tano purse 4.jpg
    Tano purse 4.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 70
Butterfly, gorgeous! Congrats!

And here's another pic lesson: Now that you've uploaded this to TPF, you can make them bigger in the post. Right click the target picture, select "Copy Shortcut". Select the little icon that looks like a mountain with a sun/moon in the corner. Paste the shortcut address into the window that pops up. Your pic will come up like this:

attachment.php

Your Getting Warmer is absolutely gorgeous. Now I completly understand the following that it has in this SF. I think I may add the GW to my 'if it happens to pop up for a great price' list.