Hi! My new Baby Stam, awww.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I don't really post in here, but I got a new MJ baby Stam as a lil brother to my Big Stam for my Birthday this past Sunday. The color is incredible and I love it more than anything. I am mainly a Louis Vuitton girl, but if I'm gonna cheat on LV with anything, it'll be with MJ and his damn Stams! =p

Here it is! Little Stam in Teal, but it really looks a pine-ish green. the teal name is odd to me, but whatever, it's GREEN and I LOVE green. yay :heart:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and both together, hehe.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for lookin guys xoxo. :love:

2. WOW!! I LOVE that shade of green!! Absolutely gorgeous...congrats!!

3. Stunning little Stam! The colour is so pretty! Congratulations!

4. I love that shade. I want a baby stam one of these days. They are so adorable.

5. Love that!!! That color is gorgeous!! Got a modeling pic? Can you fit a lot of stuff in it? Congrats & Happy Birthday!!

6. Wow, that baby stam is amazing!! does it have blue topstitching? Sooooo pretty! Congrats.

7. Love that color!!

8. I love this!!! Congrats again on your wedding!

9. That's so pretty, I love the green color with the gold hardware!

And happy birthday too!

10. it's super cute! I love the deep green! congrats!!!!

11. I love the color and the topstitching! Congrats!

12. That is a BEAUTIFUL color, and I am super envious! Great choice! Seriously!

:drool:

13. I am also an LV girl, but understand the Marc LV connection so it is a very fair way to cheat! And what a beautiful bag, congrats and enjoy it!

14. I definitely understand the direction you went, not a bad choice at all!

15. Thanks everyone for all the congrats, b-day wishes and wedding grats!

And to answer the topstitching question, it's a dark greenish color, a few hues darker than the leather.

I do love the color....I'm wondering if there is a big (regular) stam in this color?! If so, I'd be super tempted...if not, then a deep dark blood red or deep dark eggplant purple stam will do me just fine in a bit. :roflmfao: :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice