Hi! My name is Muggles and I am a "new" Chloe addict!!

Would someone please tell me how to uplad photos here? Now that allyoucanupload is gone I have no idea, I used webshots but they come out tiny!! Help:sos:

I use photobucket for all my pics -- what's nice is you can resize, watermark, etc right on their site -- you don't even have to have photo editing software -- it call all be done on photocucket

Congrats!!!:yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:
So happy that it arrived safe & sound -- I knew you would love this bag -- the Paddington was my first Chloe too and I felt the same way you do (if the prices hadn't skyrocketed as much as they did, I might own more!!) -- you're right that there is no other leather like Chloe. It's so thick, rich and wonderfully soft -- I hope you carry the bag for a long time to come and that this is the first of many more Chloes!!!

Can't wait to see pics -- if you can't figure out how to upload them, just use the attachment link (click GO ADVANCED and then click on the paperclip at the top)

oh muggles im so happy for you!!!
you can either put all your pics on photo bucket and post a link or you can go to the reply button on here and click on the paper clip button to attach you files, once attached you can insert them!

baby002.jpg

I could not get this to upload? Hope it works!!:P

Well I guess it worked!!!Thank you all for your help in figuring this out! It is indeed a good day! A pic of my new Baby in my DH's ugly desk chair!!I looove this bag!! It smells so goood!!!and feels devine!!!

^^I LOVE that chair...very kitsch!
That bag is a stunner and is making me rethink the Paddington plexi dome I was eyeing last week!!
Enjoy.
Yeah, we both have a fabulous new bag day!! :yahoo:

Yes!!! I am going to NY this July and hope to get MOM to buy me one !!!!!You know I am the only child (ha ha 54 years old!!) We will be shopping for Chloe!!