Hi, my name is Marie and I'm a ZC addict

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
By some miracle, I was able to get a purple quilted zip clutch at an amazing price! Thanks to my wonderful SA from Nordstrom SF, I am now a proud owner of this gorgeous purple zc from fall '08. The leather is so wonderfully soft and it is very light compared to those with suede lining. I really love it! :heart: Without further ado, here it is:

With flash:
IMG_4908-1.jpg

Without flash:
IMG_4906-2-1.jpg

I know 6 zc's might not seem like a lot to some but for me, it's too much. This very bad habit of buying zip clutches needs to stop. I never imagined that I would own more than one wallet at a time, let alone 6 of the same kind. However, zc's are just so darn beautiful it's hard to say no.

Here is my ZC family. Hopefully there will be no new additions for a very long time!

With flash:
IMG_4919-2.jpg

Without flash:
IMG_4920-2.jpg

Top row: Black w/choc brown suede lining (F07); Bordeaux w/choc brown suede lining (F07)
Middle row: Lilac w/silk MJ lining (R07); Grey quilted w/silk MJ lining (F07)
Bottom row: Rose w/silk MJ lining (S/S08); Purple quilted w/linen lining (FA08)

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

Last edited:
OMG...they're beautiful. A rainbow of ZC...:tender:

Your latest acquisition quiver worthy :nuts:.
It's my favorite in your collection.

I'm also in love with the Lilac and Rose ones.:love:

Thanks for the compliments ladies!:tender:

Need -- I actually haven't used the lilac, rose and purple. I try to switch zc's once a week. I definitely don't need them all but they're so beautiful to collect! Just like what Y said, they're like potato chips you just can't have one :P.

hi marie! (isn't that what we're supposed to say to zip clutch addicts?) hahaha

your collection is amazing and i love your newest addition! congrats! :hugs: