Hi, my name is Marie and I'm a ZC addict

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    By some miracle, I was able to get a purple quilted zip clutch at an amazing price! Thanks to my wonderful SA from Nordstrom SF, I am now a proud owner of this gorgeous purple zc from fall '08. The leather is so wonderfully soft and it is very light compared to those with suede lining. I really love it! :heart: Without further ado, here it is:

With flash:
    [​IMG]

Without flash:
    [​IMG]

I know 6 zc's might not seem like a lot to some but for me, it's too much. This very bad habit of buying zip clutches needs to stop. I never imagined that I would own more than one wallet at a time, let alone 6 of the same kind. However, zc's are just so darn beautiful it's hard to say no.

Here is my ZC family. Hopefully there will be no new additions for a very long time!

With flash:
    [​IMG]

Without flash:
    [​IMG]

Top row: Black w/choc brown suede lining (F07); Bordeaux w/choc brown suede lining (F07)
    Middle row: Lilac w/silk MJ lining (R07); Grey quilted w/silk MJ lining (F07)
    Bottom row: Rose w/silk MJ lining (S/S08); Purple quilted w/linen lining (FA08)

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

2. :faint:

3. Wow! Quite the collection - do you actually use them all? Reason I ask is that I would love another one but not sure I'd switch them out.

4. you make me want another one marie!! :Push: :drool: the newest addition is as lovely as the others! my faves are the bordeaux and the lilac..

5. Wow - such beautiful colors!! I love your collection of ZCs

They're like potato chips - you can't just have one!! :lol:

6. OMG...they're beautiful. A rainbow of ZC...:tender:

Your latest acquisition quiver worthy :nuts:.
    It's my favorite in your collection.

I'm also in love with the Lilac and Rose ones.:love:

7. ooooh...pretty!

i love your collection, and your newest addition. so gorgeous!

congrats!!!

8. omg! was that the one at beachwood mall? i just checked my PMs today and saw u PMed me about it! what a steal :smile:

9. such a beautiful zc collection you have, xi! i'm loving your new purple quilted. it's gorgeous. congrats!

10. Wow! I never knew of this obsession! very nice! love the newest addition! they are all just gorgeous!!!!

11. what a stunning amazing drool worthy collection of ZC"S!!!! :drool:

12. The color palette is gorgeous! Such lovely and rich shades.

13. Thanks for the compliments ladies!:tender:

Need -- I actually haven't used the lilac, rose and purple. I try to switch zc's once a week. I definitely don't need them all but they're so beautiful to collect! Just like what Y said, they're like potato chips you just can't have one :P.

14. Get one Indi!!!:party:Your gorgeous bags need gorgeous wallets in them.

15. hi marie! (isn't that what we're supposed to say to zip clutch addicts?) hahaha

your collection is amazing and i love your newest addition! congrats! :hugs: