hi... miss u guys.. taking a short trip to....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. b-a-l-e-n-c-i-a-g-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-!!!!!!:love:

i thought i would just write a note and say why.... i guess its my turn- to venture off and see the other side of this forum.... :angel:

so--- yes, balenciaga! :heart: i love saying this word.... its so darn COOL!

no- really, i have looked, touched, and felt the leather and then purchased, and i cannot let it gooooooo......:nogood:

so - there i am, and its such a big world here in TPF- that some nights i cannot get around the whole world... but i do venture in and out....

so- for now- im away- i may return, but i will never say goodbye to Louie, for forever.... and u r all a bit of a very close family---- i just wanted to let u know....

PS: funny thing is, there are a few of u's over there!!!!:lol:

and if anyone whats to know.... its the
    2008 City Light Magenta w/ GSH that got me!!!!!:heart: (pics on the forum!)

2. Enjoy your stay with the bbag girls! Come back soon!

3. You'll be back.. they always come back. :graucho:

4. ^it's so true :shame:

5. We all know she will be back! In the meantime, have fun Susie!

6. haha I pop in and out over there all the time! I love the leather on my mens day =] but LV is still numero uno!

7. ~*Susie*, just pop in once in a while and say hello:flowers: Don't stay away too long!~

8. LOL! I like saying "Bah-lan-cee-ahh-gah" too. I don't own any tho.. not yet.

9. How can't anyone come back to LV?!?!?!? There's nothing like it! Well enjoy yourself no matter where you venture! LOL

10. ohhhhhh! u r all tooooo sweetttt! thanks and im sure ill b back.

talk soon!

s

11. Have fun! I'm there too all the time! my 2 loves LV and BBag's!

12. ^^^^^^
    ayla took the words right out of my mouth !!!!!

13. ^^^^ then travelbliss took the words right out of my mouth....!!!!!

i know you'll be back Suzie.....:graucho: you'd better......or :bagslap:!!! LOL

:heart:;) hehehe
    we'll miss you~~~~~~

but anyway....Suzie, aren't you really taking a trip to Disney? are you coming THIS WAY?!!! let me know!!!
    :heart:'C'

14. i just got my first bbag =) but ill NEVER venture out of Louie

15. welcome back !!