Hi Ladies! A Question For The Professionals!

1. I am in negotiations for a mint 05 Sky Blue City, and was wondering if I could get a couple of suggestions on a fair price for it? How about an approximate max I should pay? I know it's a matter of opinion, and how desperately I want it. Oh yeah...it would be a great second b-bag for me and a good twin brother for my bubblegum pink city, but as I have demonstrated in the past, I am clueless on pricing! Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have. Deana

Here he is...

eBay: Auth Balenciaga SKY BLUE City Motorcycle Le Dix Bag NEW (item 270031312148 end time Sep-30-06 06:15:39 PDT)

2. I think 1350. max. Beautiful bag!:flowers:

3. Yeah I totally agree with you! =) Good luck Deana! :yahoo:

4. I agree too. The BIN price is too expensive

5. I agree with the other's. I would say $1250-$1350 range would be fair.

6. Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it! The Sky Blue Work is beautiful and what a steal! The Work is just a tad too big for me, but I am sick about passing that one up at $999.00. I will let you know what happens!

7. just to let you know, the ONE AND ONLY bbag I own is a 2005 SKY BLUE CITY. Bought it in early march -05. EVERYTIME I wear it (which is like every other day) I think exactly like this "I would so LOOOVE to own another bbag city!" BUT it's impossible for me to imagine another color because sky blue is the PERFECT bbag color!! I don't need another color! it's getting a bit worn out in places but it's the PERFECT bbag. I have been bbag obsessed since 2004. I LOVE SKY BLUE!!

8. It doesn't look as if the sky blue listed at $999 sold. Perhaps it's still available and you could contact the seller.

9. I think the cheaper sky blue city has been relisted. I just paid $1375 for one and I have to say of the five bags I have this is my FAVORITE!!! The color is so much deeper in person and the leather is so nice and smooshy. Best of luck!!!

10. Thank you all so much! I think I can get it for $1598 with shipping! Maybe a tad too high, but it is in mint condition. I am so confused and became more so when I saw the 04 turqouise, what a pretty color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice