Hi - Just got my first Kooba

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
:wlae:Hi everyone....I have been lurking forever. This is my first post. I was all set to snag my first Kooba online from Bergdof Goodman, a Jillian in Bourbon, and my boyfriend talked me into holding off. Of course it was gone the next day.........Low and behold, we are celebrating my birthday tonight (it's actually Aug 15) and what does he give me, all boxed up, but the Jillian Kooba (which he bought for $327 after I went to bed) with a note that reads " Happy Birthday may you always carry this in good helath and may good fortune be bestowed on you. With all my love - Craig" Am I the luckiest girl or what????? I don't know who is going to get more caressing tonight the Kooba or my boyfirend!! LOL

Thanks everyone..... This is a great forum, and I love tuning in. I've had nice bags, but I must say the feel and the smell of the Kooba leather is unreal!!! I saw a wonderful Natasha convertible today at Bloomies and it was unreal!

Congratulations Ms Lizardo, what a fantastic surprise. You picked a great bag and it's so nice to hear your boyfriend was tuned in and bought you exactly what you wanted. What a gem! Would love to see pics when you get a chance.

What a FABULOUS gift! What a thoughtful guy! What a sweetie!!! :heart:
Congrats on your wonderful new gift! Wear her in good health! And may this be the beginning of a beautiful relationship with Kooba!

Dont you just love your Jillian? I have one in Sand and I think I want to get an Ada in Bourbon. That was so sweet of your BF to suprise you with a Jilly for your b-day!!! I bought mine when I was mad at my BF to get back at him (hehehe). Anyway, enjoy your new bag!!