Hi....It's being a long time....Back with a reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It has being quite some time since I post a reveal at MiuMiu thread. I am back with a reveal. :yahoo:
    My 3rd MiuMiu - A Classic that I always wanted and finally get hold of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oooh reveal!! bow? coffer? :popcorn:

3. a coffer? :smile:

4. wat's that?? :popcorn:

5. looks like coffer! open it up!!!

6. I´m guessing a mini bow or coffer...:smile: Show us!;)

7. Yes, some of you guess it correctly. Presenting............

Ms Black Coffer in GHW

[​IMG]

With Ms Bow
    [​IMG]

I only need one more Vitello Lux Shopper to complete my classic MiuMiu family. I sold my first shopper away coz of the color. Now waiting for a color that i like.

8. Gorgeous! :P

9. Really like your bow colour, so pretty!

10. I can't see the pictures!! I read it's a bow!! grrr I want to see it!! I'll change browsers because it seems like I am the only one...

11. Thanks all. I love the coffer n decided to take a family picture with the bow tt I already have.

Gunnerjoy - yes I love my bow too. It always catch alot of attention whenever I bring it out.

Butterfly - can you see the photos now? My new purchase is the coffer.

12. Yes, I can see the pictures now, I switched browswers...congrats, you really did get the most classic miu miu bag! it will last you forever!

13. beautiful! i love the gold hardware contrast too.

14. Did I see a keyring ard your black coffer? Do you knw how much are they selling in Singapore? :smile:

15. butterfly36029 - thanks. yes, i like miumiu classic. i still want a shopper. my first miumiu and i still like it alot.

snoozepig - thanks. yes the gold contrast is really nice.

gunnerjoy - yes, that's a keyring around my coffer. it's no longer available in singapore. it's last year valentine edition keyring. I bought it at around SGD210.00 at that time.