Hi! is this sit for girls only?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Welcome to the forum! We embrace everyone...so long as you love to talk about bags! :amuse: :biggrin:

Jan 13, 2006
SuLi said:
Welcome to the forum! We embrace everyone...so long as you love to talk about bags! :amuse: :biggrin:
hee hee! im a boy! BUT I LOVE MY BAGS! :love: :nuts:

just got 1 x prada sport and 2 x burberry bag! last weekend in the sale! both over 70% off!

haa haa!

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
There a couple of guys on here that I know of. Probably more.

WELCOME!!!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
shopping_monkey said:
hee hee! im a boy! BUT I LOVE MY BAGS! :love: :nuts:

just got 1 x prada sport and 2 x burberry bag! last weekend in the sale! both over 70% off!

haa haa!
Don't you love Burberry's sales!! :love: Welcome!

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Welcome! Wow your from Scotland, how awesome! That is one of the places that I most want to visit someday! There are some other guys here.

hpzapper

O.G.
Dec 22, 2005
Inky Paws said:
Welcome! Wow your from Scotland, how awesome! That is one of the places that I most want to visit someday! There are some other guys here.
That would be me male. I have A nylon sling when in the Woods for sport and wanted to say at first I do not carry A Bag.

I love all styles of clothes with great lines. I love A woman in A nice Suit that has good lines and the Bags gives A little sexy look etc.....

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Well I will point the man of this site your way, my man. He started as the only guy here and will L-O-V-E your company!!!