Hi! I'm xxxxxx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    XXXXXX
    Please read the rules of our forum before you post here again.

2. ^^you can't sell things on TPF here. You must do so under the "Marketplace" and there is certain criteria.

3. I'm not looking to sell on TPF- for some reason the Authentic Chanel Finds wasn't popping up when I searched for it..which is why I had to create a new thread. :shrugs:

I want to sell it through Bonanzle.

4. It doesn't matter if you are selling through Bonanzle.

These are the rules listed in the sticky thread at the tops re: rules and guidlines.

Buying/Selling on tPF
    • Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
    • Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
    • Linking your own auctions is not permitted, in posts, signatures or otherwise. This includes eBay, eCrater, iOffer and other auction-type sites.
    • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.

5. Have you read the site rules? If not you should. Here's a snippet:

Buying/Selling on tPF
    Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
    Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
    Linking your own auctions is not permitted, in posts, signatures or otherwise. This includes eBay, eCrater, iOffer and other auction-type sites.
    Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.

6. Sorry...a new TPF member...I will follow the signs to the Marketplaza.

7. Hi and welcome to TPF. You may want to PM a moderator to have this thread closed.
    Also, not everyone has access to The marketplace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.