Hi I'm new!

1. Hi! I'm new to this forum but not to Coach bags. I LOVE Coach! I truly think I have a Coach obsession :heart: ...but that's OK right?
    I went to Coach today to return a bag I never used and thought...well if I just look at the Legacy collection it wouldn't be too bad. Ok, I ended up buying the Ali Shoulder Flap in whiskey. It's soooo pretty!! Sadly I have to wait for it to be delivered because they only had the floor model left.
    It's actually quite funny, I almost never walk out with the actual item I purchased, they always have to order it for me. I guess I looked sad because they gave me a Legacy shopping bag to enjoy LOL.

Well thanks for letting me ramble on, glad I found you guys!!

Michelle

2. Welcome Michelle!
    Everyone here is obsessed with bags so you are not alone! I started my love of bags with Coach and I just started collecting over the summer. Trust me, once you see all the beautiful bags these ladies have, you will want to buy a lot more! hehe
    Post pics when you get your new bag!

3. Welcome, Michelle! :flowers: I know how you feel - I was so excited when I found this forum since I was sure I was the only person with a huge purse fetish. I was relieved to see there are many many more with the same obsession!

I almost forgot to add that I LOVE the bag you ordered. I saw it in person the other day and it's gorgeous. I'm soooo jealous!

4. welcome :smile:

5. Welcome! I am sure you will love this place. and it is fine to have a Coach obsession because so many people here do too. Enjoy your new bag and i hope to see pics when you get it.

6. Here are some pictures of my collection. I'm missing a couple of things (like the wallets that are actually in those bags, duh me) but I'll try to get those in a few days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is an Ugg bag but I think it's so cute and fuzzy...

[​IMG]

7. Hi and welcome! I too have developed a Coach obsession and also just had to order a Legacy bag! This forum is great because so many of us share the same passion. I love your collection and your Ugg bag is adorable! Enjoy your Ali bag (which I've seen in the store and is beautiful and I love that color) and please post pics when it arrives!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice